MN - Advanced Supervision Training (Part of Winter 2021 Social Work Supervision Certification Series)
Start, grow, or strengthen your supervision practice! (15 CEUs)
Advanced Supervision Training
(Part of the Winter 2021 Social Work Supervision Certification Series)
3 Fridays from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. CST via Zoom
- Friday, February 19, 2021
- Friday, February 26, 2021
- Friday, March 5, 2021
Start, grow, or strengthen your supervision practice!
We are excited to bring you a series that will give you the skills and knowledge for being a supervisor in an ever-changing world. Whether you’re new to supervision or close to retirement, join us for an interactive, hands-on learning experience. You can register for one or both trainings.
Get certified with NASW-MN!
The Supervision Certification Series is made up of two trainings (15 CEUs each): “Essentials of Supervision” and “Advanced Supervision”. Complete the full series to get the 30 hours of supervision training needed to provide social work licensure supervision in Minnesota – AND become a NASW-MN Certified Supervisor!** Register for "Essentials of Supervision " separately.
Yes, this is for ALL social work supervisors! If you’re:
…you’re sure to learn new skills that will enhance your practice now and into the future!
- Supervising in an organization or providing outside licensure supervision
- Supervising interns, new or seasoned staff, front-line service providers, or leaders
- In a clinical or macro setting, or somewhere in between
- About to start supervising for the first time, moving into a leadership role, or want to add to your supervision toolkit
Built by social workers, for social workers!
Building on the success of our first certification series, this year we feature tons of fresh content and fresh perspectives, created and facilitated by skilled social workers with decades of supervision experience. Complete one training for 15 CEUs; or the full series for 30 CEUs plus NASW-MN Supervision Certification!
What we will cover in "Advanced Supervision"
Dig deeper into the most pressing issues in our profession and learn how to effectively supervise toward what's ahead.
- Inclusive leadership
- Critical conversations regarding race, oppression, and white fragility
- Supervising across difference
- Supporting equity in organizations
- Organizational dynamics
- Context, structure, and lifecycles of organizations
- Organizational trauma
- Supporting change in our systems
- Supervising non-social workers, middle managers, and leaders
- Effective performance reviews
- Leading trauma-effective organizations
- Trauma-effective supervision
- Organization assessment tools
Access and materials will be e-mailed a few days before the training begins.*Student pricing ONLY APPLIES to NASW Student Members.
Cancellations and Refunds: Please notify NASW-MN via phone or e-mail if you are no longer able to participate in this training. Cancellations made by February 5, 2021 (11:59 p.m. CST) will receive a full refund. Cancellations made between February 6 and February 12, 2021 (11:59 p.m. CST) will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after February 12, 2021. Contact NASW-MN with any questions at email@example.com or 651-293-1935.WHO DO I CONTACT WITH MY QUESTIONS?
*NASW-MN is providing 15 CEUs for attending all 3 live days of this training. This training will be recorded. If you need to miss any of the training, you can view the recordings and complete the work you missed on your own for independent learning CEUs. For information on how to track independent learning CEUs, visit the MN Board of Social Work's website.
- Trouble registering for an event? Contact InReach Tech Support at the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Can’t log in to your NASW Member account? Contact NASW Member Services at 800-742-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about event content or access, or need to cancel or request a refund? Contact NASW-MN directly at email@example.com or 651-293-1935.
**You may only miss 2 of 6 training dates to qualify for certification; if you miss 3 or more, you will not qualify for certification. All training dates will be recorded. If you need to miss any of the training and want to qualify for the certification, you must view the recordings and complete the work you missed, then submit a summary of your learning to the course instructor no later than 2 weeks after the last day of the course. Any work submitted after this time will not count towards the supervisor certification. Social workers need 30 hours of training in supervision content to begin providing licensure supervision in Minnesota; certification is not required. Visit the MN Board of Social Work's website for more details.
|MN Advanced Supervision Training - Winter 2021||Standard|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Faculty-Student Ethics Round Table
MN - Supervising Supervisors: Considerations and Implications for Practice
MN - Supervising Social Work Interns
MN - Ethics and Supervision
MN - Embodied Ethics in Social Work Practice (02/04/2021)
MN - Essentials of Supervision Training (Part of Spring 2021 Social Work Supervision Certification Series)
MN - Advanced Supervision Training (Part of Spring 2021 Social Work Supervision Certification Series)