This training builds on graduate-level social work skills and provides clinical supervisors with new tools to become more versatile in their roles. It is ideal for those interested in becoming clinical supervisors, or those who are new
to clinical supervision. This is open to ALL mental health providers, not just MSWs, LCSWs, however the content is most specific to LCSWs. This training is most relevant to those looking to practice in Colorado.
Training is offered on demand through six prerecorded webinars (3 hours total instruction). This offering is ideal for those who cannot easily attend an in person training (such as those living in the mountains or on the plains).
The training will address:
A small amount of related content in this training is outdated as of July 2020 as CO Law and Rules related to supervision have changed effective July 2020. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics.
- Supervisory roles and functions
- Colorado State Regulatory (DORA) Requirements
- Models of Effective Supervision and Ethical Implications
- Strategies for Clinical Supervision and Best Practices for Individual and Group Supervision
- Common Challenges to Prepare for in Clinical Supervision
- Leadership and Concepts for Further Learning