Friday, December 10, 2021
8:45 am - 9:00 am CST:
9:00 am - 4:30 pm CST:
With intermittent breaksPLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
NASW-IA sponsored comprehensive 6-hour workshop addresses the most critical issues for the This clinical supervisor in social work.
concepts to be covered include:
- Responsibilities and models of supervision
- Iowa regulatory requirements and the supervision plan
- Parallel process and effectively evaluating and improving supervision
- In addition, research examining at supervision will be explored
presentation, large group and small group discussions, the following aspects of
supervision will be explored in this training:
- The purpose, role, and functions of supervision
- Theories and models of supervision
- Oversight and guidance of supervisees who diagnose, create treatment plans, and treat clients
- Individual supervision facilitation
- Parallel process and the importance of modeling strengths-based principles in supervision
- A review of literature regarding the practice of supervision in social work
WHO DO I
CONTACT WITH MY QUESTIONS?
- Trouble registering for an event? Contact InReach Tech Support at the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Can’t log in to your NASW Member account? Contact NASW Member Services at 800-742-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about event content or access, or need to cancel or request a refund? Contact NASW-IA directly at email@example.com or 515-635-5184.