You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
MN - Social Media Checklist for the Social Work Supervisor (09/23/2021)
2 supervision CEUs for social workers of all practice areas and experience
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH MY QUESTIONS?
- Trouble registering for an event? Contact Social Work Online CE Institute Tech Support at the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Can’t log in to your NASW Member account? Contact NASW Member Services at 800-742-4089 or email@example.com.
- Questions about event content or access, or need to cancel or request a refund? Access the webinar through the "My Account" page at the start time, or via link e-mailed to registrants the day before the webinar. Please click here to read our Refund and Cancellation Policy. Contact NASW-MN directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-293-1935 with any other questions.
THIS IS A LIVE EVENT
Social Media Checklist for the Social Work Supervisor
Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 3:30-5:30 p.m. CST via Zoom
Presenter: Jenn Hamrick Vander Woude, MSW, LGSW (she/her/hers)
2 CEUs - may be counted as supervision
Are you unsure of how to ethically use social media in your supervision practice? Have you wondered if you should follow or accept a friend request for those you supervise? Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed with all the social media platforms that exist and not sure how to use them to promote your supervision practice? In this session, we will answer all these questions and more! Come discover the purpose of several social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok; and how you can use each one ethically to build up your supervision practice. You will leave feeling more confident in your social media skills. and with the beginning of a social media advertising plan to help build your supervision practice.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn the purpose of and best uses for Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Learn about online tools that will help you to create marketing materials
- Gain competency and understanding of how to use social media ethically
- Understand how to create a social media marketing plan
About the PresenterJenn Hamrick Vander Woude has held a variety of positions in nonprofits and government, and has experience building and developing programs, managing volunteers, engaging communities, and using social media to increase organization capacity. Jenn has been supervising staff, social work students, and social work licensees for the past seven years, and has used social media to promote her supervision practice and to help supervisees connect with other professionals.
*Please check with the regulatory board in the state(s) where you are licensed to ensure this course meets continuing education requirements.
*Registrants will access the webinar through the "My Account page" at the start time. Registrants will also be e-mailed an access link the day before the webinar.
*We recommend registering with a personal e-mail address and adding email@example.com to your safe senders list to avoid access e-mail being blocked or filtered to junk/spam folders.
Read our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
|MN Supervision Webinar 09.23.2021||Standard|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
MN - Supervision Refresh (10/15/2021)
Meditation: Application with a Range of Clinical Practice Interventions
MN - Exploring Boundaries in Social Work Practice: The Space In Between (11/19/2021)
Confronting Opioid Misuse: Leveraging Social Work Expertise