You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
MN - Virtual Licensure Exam Review Prep Course (02/08/2022)
An exam prep course for all social work license categories
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH MY QUESTIONS?
- Trouble registering for an event? Contact Social Work Online CE Institute Tech Support at the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Can’t log in to your NASW Member account? Contact NASW Member Services at 800-742-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about event content or access, or need to cancel or request a refund? Access to the course will appear on your My Account page and will be emailed to you one week before the course date. Refund deadline for this course is November 8, 2021. Contact NASW-MN directly at email@example.com or 651-293-1935 with any other questions.
THIS IS A LIVE EVENT AND WILL NOT BE RECORDED
Virtual Licensure Exam Review Prep Course
*We have multiple dates for this course. Please ensure that you are registering for the correct date.
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CST via Zoom6.5 CEUs
Presenter: Dawn Apgar, Ph.D, LSW, ACSW (she/her/hers)
Author of social work exam study guides from Springer Publishing
This course is for ALL exam categories! Register for the exam category that you will be reviewing - not your current licensure type.
Registration closes Monday, January 31, 2022 at 12 p.m. CST. Secure your spot now!
NASW-MN is bringing Social Workers the best national trainer and the lowest price possible to help ensure you feel ready for your upcoming licensure exam! Learn strategies for interpreting exam questions and understanding exam format, and get study tips and tools to prepare for your exam with confidence. You'll also learn ways to manage your anxiety and have access to a wealth of study materials. This course does not review content; rather, it focuses on strategies aimed at helping you to pass the exam. Content review is included in the course materials.
Course MaterialsRegistration comes with 6-month access to a robust Social Work Licensure Learning Management System. This includes:
- A full copy of the electronic exam guide* AND a hard copy guide for your exam category (Third Edition) from Springer Publishing
- Contains material for the ASWB exam blueprint, including new content added in 2015
- Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence
- Includes a practice test (with explanations of correct answers) that mirrors the the exam
- Access to the ExamPrepConnect online learning community, where you can connect with other people who are studying for the exam
- Set your exam date to generate a study plan
- Use flashcards and other study tools to review exam content
- Connect on a discussion board with full access to the author and others who are studying for the exam
Course access will be e-mailed and become available to registrants through the "My Account page" one week before the course. You will require a reliable internet connection, webcam, microphone, and speakers.
DisclaimersCourse and materials access information will be sent to you 3-7 days before the course date.
- Please ensure that your MAILING ADDRESS and E-MAIL ADDRESS are correct during registration to receive your course materials in a timely manner.
- We recommend using a personal e-mail address; workplace and school e-mail systems may filter or block external messages.
- We are not responsible for delays or non-receipt of materials due to an incorrect address or filtered/blocked messages. You may be charged for shipping costs if an invalid or non-forwarding address is provided.The course will not be recorded. Please make arrangements to attend the course in its entirety; you will not have the opportunity to view anything missed.You must have your webcam on for the entirety of this course, for copyright reasons. We recommend joining the course from a computer or tablet to be able to fully participate in the course; mobile phones may limit your ability to fully participate.
STUDENTS! Join NASW today to get Member Pricing and 1 full year of Student Membership!
Please note that it will take 24-48 hours after joining NASW to access Member Pricing. Plan to register early!!
|CATEGORY|| Bachelor's Exam|
(LSW in MN)
| Master's Exam|
(LGSW in MN)
| Advanced Generalist Exam|
(LISW in MN)
(LICSW in MN)
| $95|| $145||$170|| $180|
| $155|| $205||$220|| $230|
Registration closes Monday, January 31, 2022 at 12 p.m. CST. No cancellations or refunds after Sunday, January 30, 2022.
About the Presenter
Dawn Apgar, Ph.D., LSW, ACSW, and author of social work exam guides by Springer Publishing
Dawn Apgar has helped thousands of social workers across the country pass the ASWB examination in all categories of licensure, and has written the exam guides printed by Springer Publishing. Dr. Apgar has done extensive research on licensure and is currently chairperson of her state's licensing board. She is a past president of the New Jersey Chapter of NASW and has been on its National Board of Directors. In 2014, the Chapter presented her with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Dr. Apgar has taught in both undergraduate and graduate social work programs and has extensive direct practice, policy, and management experience in the social work field.
*There is no Advanced Generalist electronic exam guide. Advanced Generalist registrants will receive the Clinical electronic exam guide.*Please check with the regulatory board in the state(s) where you are licensed to ensure this course meets continuing education requirements.