10 Ethical Questions to Ponder in 2021
Tuesday, May 4, 20215:00-7:00 p.m. CST via GoToWebinar
2 CEUs - may be counted as ethics or general CEUsPresenter: Karen Goodenough, MSW, LGSW
Has the past year brought up new questions about your social work practice? With so much change to life and work, have you felt like you’re missing something in the information overload? Are you worried about what comes next for keeping your practice ethical and adaptive? We understand – that’s why we’re breaking it down for you.
Join us as we answer 10 key questions that every social worker should be asking in the year ahead:
- How am I ensuring my practice is anti-racist?
- What can I do if my organization is being unethical?
- Have the social media rules changed now that we're doing so much from home and online?
- How do I incorporate social justice into my work?
- How do I prepare for the transition back to in-person work and life?
- AND MORE!!!
Whatever your experience, wherever you practice – this webinar is for you.
About the Presenter
Karen Goodenough, MSW, LGSW, is Executive Director of the National Association of Social Workers, MN Chapter. She received her BSW from St. Olaf College, MSW from Augsburg College, and is currently pursuing a Ph.D in social work at the University of Minnesota. Karen is a community faculty member in the Masters of Social Work Program at the University of Minnesota teaching macro practice courses in Program Development, Leadership, Budgeting, Fundraising, and Social Policy. Previously Karen was Director of Youth and Family programs for a non-profit in North Minneapolis for 12 years, worked as a consultant helping organizations collect and utilize meaningful data and facilitating strategic planning, and served as adjunct faculty in the MSW programs at Augsburg College, the University of St. Thomas/St. Catherine, St. Cloud State University, and St. Olaf College.
NASW Members - $25
Not-Yet-Members - $50
*Student pricing ONLY APPLIES to NASW Student Members.
*Access information will be sent the day before the webinar. We recommend using a personal e-mail address to register for this webinar, rather than an employer or school-provided e-mail address as they may block or filter external e-mails. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list. We are not responsible for messages that are blocked or filtered by e-mail security settings.
Read our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Please check with your state's licensure board to ensure you can count this webinar towards your continuing education.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH MY QUESTIONS?
- Trouble registering for an event? Contact InReach Tech Support at the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Can’t log in to your NASW Member account? Contact NASW Member Services at 800-742-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about event content or access, or need to cancel or request a refund? Contact NASW-MN directly at email@example.com or 651-293-1935.